ICN provides detailed briefings to guide teams’ research and negotiations. We summarise UN processes and the latest data and bring out complex issues from the actual UN climate talks so that students can deepen their knowledge about global climate change, explore the facts and engage in critical analysis.
The teams’ key task in advance is to understand their country’s achievements and challenges and prepare a 1 minute opening statement. This can be done from the information provided although we also give plenty of useful links and encourage further research.
- ‘Materials prior to the conference were amazing, very detailed to help students prepare their statements and debate ideas’
- ‘Students have not only seen a marked acquisition in new knowledge, but they’ve also developed extensive independent research and presentation skills.’
- Climate Conference Overview
- Progress of all countries represented
- Explore the Facts Paris Agreement
- Country Briefings
Please fill out the form below and we will get back in touch.